Thursday, February 23, 2012

My favorite EDC pack: Maxpedition Remora

The Maxpedition Remora is the BEST backpack I've come across yet for my EDC (Every Day Carry) needs. Some may call the need to carry a small backpack full of goodies around with me every day is a bit excessive, but to me it's 100% necessary to go about my day. It holds everything I might need in a day, plus much much more. Everything from tools, snacks, ect. To a very respectable first-aid kit. It's not for everyone, most people leave the house with nothing but their keys and wallet. But to me this is second nature. I leave the house, I grab my Remora. It goes with me on walks, and to any store I happen to stop in at. Do I get strange looks? sometimes. But I've also gotten some complements! But I like knowing I can be self reliant, and handle almost any situation thrown at me at any given day. If you're interested in knowing more, check out the videos in this post. :)
-My Remora shown here with my M-2 Waistpack attached to the strap-
-A nice walk through the woods-

-Me and my girlfriend enjoying a gorgeous day 1500ft up, with my Remora at my back of course-

No comments:

Post a Comment